shabab 3loom

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

shabab 3loom

shabab 3loom

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

shabab 3loom family's forum

الاجابات النموذجية لامتحان اللغة - الفراقة الثالثة

livni
    livni
    ضيف لسه مشرفنا

عدد المساهمات : 2
    نقاط : 6
    تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2009

الاجابات النموذجية لامتحان اللغة - الفراقة الثالثة Empty الاجابات النموذجية لامتحان اللغة - الفراقة الثالثة

مُساهمة  livni الإثنين يناير 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Banha University English Make – up Exam
    Faculty of Sciences Second Year
    All Departments Time : 2 Hours

Model Answer
    Part I : Text Book Questions
    * Complete the following sentences with the correct scientific word:
    1- Hydrology. 2- Ice . 3- Precipitation 4- Pollution.
    5- Evaporation 6- Seed. 7- Current. 8- Battery.
    9- Force. 10- Attract.
    Part II : Grammar and Structure
    Put a (C) if the sentence is correct and an (I) if the sentence is incorrect. Correct the wrong sentence:
    1-I  correction:From 1785 to 1790, the capital of the U.S. was located in New York City.
    2- I  correction:Many American children learned to read million copies of science fiction
    3- I  correction: More than 300 different kinds of nails are manufactured in the U.S.A.
    4- I  correction: The first professional baseball game took place in 1846.
    5- I  correction: Water and petroleum are the only two liquids that occur in large quantities in nature.
    6- I  correction: If the personal computer had not been invented, would the information age have arrived by other means?
    7- I  correction: The benefits to be gained from daily exercise and proper diet are indisputable.
    8- I  correction: Careful consideration of the alternatives led us to a practical solution.
    9- I  correction: Artificial intelligence is the simulation of intelligent human behaviors, such as problem solving, natural language communication and creativity.
    10- I  correction: It is believed that the galaxies of the universe are receding at nearly half the speed of light.

Part III : Translation
    (A) Translate the following into Arabic :
    ما هى العلوم الطبيعية ؟ يمكن تعريف العلوم الطبيعية على أنها المنهج العقلى لدراسة الكون. ويعد علم الأحياء والكيمياء والأرض والفيزياء أهم فروع العلوم الطبيعية.
    (B) Translate the following into English
    1- Waking makes us feel happiness and content and give us a psychological balance.
    2- A scientific study confirmed that male mosquitoes are able to hear light beats of the female's wings.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت أبريل 27, 2024 5:32 am